3M compensation and benefits
As a 3Mer, you’ll have opportunities to make a substantial impact, fueled by competitive pay, comprehensive quality benefits and recognition of your achievements.
Your 3M pay recognizes the meaningful contributions you make to business results. Your pay may include two components: base salary and variable pay. While base pay applies to all employees, variable pay is offered to eligible employees.
● Annual Incentive Plan: For eligible salaried employees, this links a portion of your pay to company metrics. Based on company performance and eligibility, payments are made to employees annually.
● Long-term Incentive Plan: Based on your job level, you may be eligible to participate. Includes stock options, stock appreciation rights, and restricted stock units grants for management employees.
● Sales Incentives: Each sales representative's pay includes incentives paid monthly or quarterly, depending on business performance and the business you represent.
Your benefits are an important part of your total compensation at 3M. You are eligible to participate in most of these benefits beginning on your first day of employment.
● Gasoline Reimbursement for business purpose
● Daily Meal
● External Training Sponsor (Particularly in English)
● Mobile Phone Purchase Reimbursement
● Mobile phone - monthly charge
● Healthcare Insurance including spouse & Children
● Life & Disablility insurance
● Gifts: (Helmet, Moon Cake, Employee Birthday, Newly born Baby)
● Service Award
● Sport Activities
● Baby Care
● Flexible Benefit
● Global Business Accident Insurance
● Other paid leave (Family Support Leave, Sick Leave w/o document, Christmas day)
ADDITIONAL PROGRAMS AND RESOURCES
For your work-life balance: Flexi ben is provided to you for flexible choices such as:
● Buy up from the core benefit to the more valuable one; Outpatient Medical or Medical insurance for dependants.
● Wellness program; Social recreation; Childcare and eldercare
● Baby care subsidy
For your development:
● Leadership development programs;
● Knowledge-sharing forums and communities;
● Function-based formal education and training activities;
● Web-based courses;
● Development planning tools;
● Tuition reimbursement